Ride as a Team
When you ask your friends and family to join your team and in turn they start recruiting others too, the ball starts rolling and before you know it - your team has grown into dozens of people asking dozens of people! It can grow into five, ten, maybe as many as a hundred people who would not otherwise have known about The Enbridge® Ride to Conquer Cancer® benefiting the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. So get started and recruit your team mates today!
NOTE: Each team member is still required to raise his or her minimum fundraising requirement individually. We encourage team members to raise even more! The purpose of a team is to support each individual in doing more, not less, than they could do on their own.
WHY A TEAM?
When you form a team, you create a group of people that can train together and raise money together. It is a great way to keep your motivation up and your fundraising on track. You can hold each other accountable and keep each other company along the way. Having others to lean on, and having others count on you, will push you to get up a little earlier in the morning, or head out in the cold or heat to ride those extra kilometres. Plus, it makes The Ride that much more fun when you’re surrounded by a group of friends, who are as committed to conquering cancer as you are.
WANT TO START A TEAM?
If you are not registered yet, you can start a team during the registration process. Already registered as a solo rider? Give our Ride Guides a call at 877.699.BIKE  to get your team started! It takes 5 minutes!
Here are some ways you can Ride with a team:
- Ask another Rider you meet at an Orientation or Training Ride.
- Call a Ride Guide to find other Riders who are looking to be part of a team.
- Form a team around your family. It is a bonding experience that you will never forget.
- Start a team with the people you work with. Talk to your Human Resources Director about the value in sharing this experience, and the ways in which it could boost company morale. If you have already registered as a Rider or Crew Member for The Ride to Conquer Cancer, you can register your team by calling 877.699.BIKE 
If you haven't registered to participate yet, you can register yourself and your team at the same time. If you're using the online participant registration form, just select "Start a Team" (or "Join a Team" if you are registering for the first time as a member of an already existing team).
Looking for a team to join? Now is the time!
There are many teams throughout the province that are open to taking on new team members. Already registered as an individual Rider? You can join any of those teams at any time! Just give us a call at 877.699.BIKE  and we will be happy to make the change for you.
*By joining a team, you are agreeing to share your contact information with your team captain for team activities and communications.
SUGOI Performance Apparel Offering 10% off Team Custom Orders
- Apparel is a great way to brand your corporate team and build team camaraderie.
- RTCC participants receive 10% off their custom orders.
- No minimums--you can order as few or as many kits as you like.
- Live Art Direct allows you to work directly with custom artists to create the kit you want.
- Sugoi's custom website is designed to help streamline the order process for you. The Quick Design feature allows you to immediately get started building your design, expediting the art process and engaging you from start to finish on your kits.
- Contact Sugoi customer service to place your order P: 1-800-432-1335 E: firstname.lastname@example.org